B.L.A.T. Wrap with Bacon Mayo
Wrap and roll with our bacon, lettuce and tomato roll up with bacon mayo!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 8 green lettuce leaves
- 2-3 large Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 12 slices bacon, cooked crisp and drained
- 3 slices thick or extra thick cut bacon
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) sour cream
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground black pepper
For the wrap:
- Spread tortillas with a dollop or two of Bacon Mayo (recipe below).
- Top each tortilla with 2 lettuce leaves, tomato and avocado slices, and 3 strips of bacon. Fold or roll up tortillas as desired. Arrange on a plate or platter and serve.
For the mayo:
- In skillet over medium heat, fry bacon until crispy. With slotted spoon, transfer bacon to paper towel to drain fat. Dice bacon; set aside.
- In small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and sour cream. Add bacon and green onion. Stir to combine. Season with and salt and pepper according to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Makes 3/4 cup (175 mL)
Tip: Bacon Mayo may be made up to one day ahead. Use as a condiment on sandwiches, wraps and burgers.
|Total Fat||25 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
Source: Manitoba Pork