Greek Style Pork Burgers
Love Burgers? Try our Greek-style pork burgers topped with tzatziki sauce, red onion, cucumber and tomato. YUM!
Cut: Lean Ground
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground pork
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) dried oregano
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) crumbled feta
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) tzatziki sauce, divided
- 4 burger buns, toasted
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
Preheat BBQ to medium-high heat.
In large bowl, mix together ground pork, garlic, lemon juice, oregano, egg, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, feta cheese and 2 Tbsp (30 mL) tzatziki sauce until well combined. Form into four patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Grill on the barbecue for 5-10 minutes on each side or until patties are cooked to well done (internal temperature should reach 160°F /71°C).
Place the burgers on the buns, top with tzatziki sauce, red onions, cucumber and tomato.
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|